Kingsway United CFC is a community not-for-profit sporting club that is overseen by a committee that has been appointed by the membership. The committee is responsible for the day-to-day running of the club and all committee members are voluntary.
Our valued committee members are acknowledged below.
Kingsway United Christian Football Club Committee
- President: Neil Smith : email@example.com
- Chaplain: Stephen Bevan : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Leonie Lupton: email@example.com
- Registrar: Alan Collins : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: email@example.com
- Uniform Coordinator: Maryanne Adams
- Committee Member: James Collins : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Committee Member: Shane Mezger
To download a copy of the club’s constitution, please click here.
To find out more about how you can join the committee please email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Club Address: PO Box 127, Kingsway, WA 6065
- Home Ground: Chichester Park, Trappers Drive, Woodvale – Click Here for Map. Santiago Park, Santiago Parkway, Ocean Reef – Click here for Map
- Training Venues: Kingsway Christian College, Kingsway, Darch.
And Shelvock Reserve, Koondoola