Kingsway United CFC is a community not-for-profit sporting club that is overseen by a committee that has been appointed by the membership. The committee is responsible for the day-to-day running of the club and all committee members are voluntary.
Our valued committee members are acknowledged below.
Kingsway United Christian Football Club Committee
- President: Neil Smith : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chaplain: Stephen Bevan : email@example.com
- Secretary: Leonie Lupton: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrar: Alan Collins : email@example.com
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Uniform Coordinator: Maryanne Adams
- Committee Member: James Collins : email@example.com
- Committee Member: Shane Mezger
To download a copy of the club’s constitution, please click here.
To find out more about how you can join the committee please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Club Address: PO Box 127, Kingsway, WA 6065
- Home Ground: Chichester Park, Trappers Drive, Woodvale – Click Here for Map. Santiago Park, Santiago Parkway, Ocean Reef – Click here for Map
- Training Venues: Kingsway Christian College, Kingsway, Darch.
And Shelvock Reserve, Koondoola